Family Law, Traffic And Criminal Defense In Beckley, West Virginia

What Happens To Your Family If You Are Injured In An Accident?

A sudden accident on the highway or at work in a coal mine can have a devastating impact on the financial well-being of your family. Not only are you suffering injuries, but also when you cannot return to work, concerns about how you will pay for your medical bills, your rent or mortgage and other bills add to your distress.

At Hayden & Associates, our founding attorney Gerald Hayden is a West Virginia native who understands how hard you work for a living. He knows that when you or a family member cannot return to work, your difficulties can seem hopeless and unmanageable. Attorney Hayden has over 15 years of personal injury litigation experience. He helps those injured in accidents get the compensation they deserve to recover. If you or a loved one is suffering injuries, get started on your claim right away. Call the firm in Beckley at 304-250-4640 for an appointment to start your case evaluation.

You Have A Limited Time To File A Personal Injury Claim

A successful personal injury claim in West Virginia begins with filing the claim within two years of the accident or injury. You will lose the right to file for compensation after two years. Personal injury claims are complex and require specific evidence, including post-injury medical records and records of your treatment. Hayden & Associates can help you file personal injury claims involving:

  • Auto accidents
  • Truck crashes
  • Motorcycle collisions
  • Tractor-trailer accidents
  • Industrial accident injuries
  • Coal mining accidents
  • Defective products, products liability
  • Medical malpractice
  • Nursing home abuse
  • Wrongful death
  • Animal attacks, including dog bites

Contact An Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer Who Cares About You

Get the compensation you need to recover from injuries, pay your medical expenses, cover your lost wages, and pain and suffering. Attorney Hayden provides personalized counsel so your claim gets the attention it deserves. He will pursue the best possible compensation you have a right to get to recover. Email today or call 304-250-4640 for an appointment.