Family Law, Traffic And Criminal Defense In Beckley, West Virginia

Trusted Family Law Solutions

When you are uncertain about your future, panic can set in quickly. How will divorce change your relationship with your children? When will you be able to see your children, how will you support them? It can be overwhelming when unanswered questions cloud your ability to make decisions, especially when your family is concerned.

Working with an experienced attorney who understands your values can ease the burden of confusion and stress you feel when you need to make changes in your family life. Attorney Gerald Hayden can help you iron out questions and help you with the changes you are going through. His experience helping families in Raleigh County and all of West Virginia has earned him a reputation for being a trusted family law attorney.

He will negotiate for you and will hold the hard line for you in court when negotiation is not producing the outcome that is best for your family’s well-being. Call Hayden & Associates in Beckley at 304-250-4640 to learn more about how our firm can help you.

Personalized Legal Representation Matters

Family law is an area of the law that requires one-to-one meetings with clients because each person’s situation is different from another person’s. We can help you with family law matters such as:

  • Domestic violence petition (DVP)
  • Abuse and neglect cases
  • Uncontested or contested divorce
  • Alimony
  • Property division
  • Child custody
  • Child support
  • Adoption
  • Guardianship

West Virginia’s family laws can be confusing without the help of a knowledgeable lawyer. Do not wait to get the help you need to get your family law matters resolved.

Deep Experience In Helping Families Straighten Out Their Conflicts

At Hayden & Associates, we take the time to discuss your best options, help you understand the steps to the legal process and keep you informed about your case so there are no surprises along the way. Our team will help you develop a plan, negotiate on your behalf and go to court when it is necessary. Email us or call 304-250-4640 to schedule an appointment today.